Saw Sharpening Attachment Sharpener Guide Drill
Fine Saw Sharpening With Your Drill!
Not satisfied with your regular chainsaw sharpener? This Saw Sharpening Attachment Guide Drill Adapter will surprise you. It sharpens your dull and slow-cutting chain saws simply through latching on to your rotary tool.
It features an adjustable fit for any Dremel models. Merely screw it onto an electric-powered drill, chains and serrated blades will be sharpened by then. It comes with three sized polishing tools and made with high-quality material that is heat, and impact resistance. Worry no more about the damage.
- Saw sharpening drill tool - Easily attach to your drill’s rotary tool in place of the housing cap to help sharpen blunt and serrated blades of your chainsaw.
- Suitable for most Dremel models - Fits most Dremel model types such as 4000, 400, 300, 398, 395, 200, 100, 8200, and more.
- Smooth and fine sharpening - Comes with 3 sized polishing tools that you can use to check that it fits the gap of the saw blades.
- Adjustable ruler - Includes a ruler with a wrench to measure and loosen the adjustable height screw of the attachment then align the sharpening wheel with the matching sized guide.
- Durable and damage resistant - Sharpening wheel is made of top-grade plastic and metal polishing tools for long-term use.
- Compact and lightweight - Designed to store and fit into any sized toolbox.
- Material: High-quality plastic and metal
- Polishing tools - 52mm, 50mm, and 46mm
- Wrench and ruler - 71mm
- 1 x Chainsaw Sharpening Attachment
- 3 x Polishing tools
- 1 x Wrench and ruler